Monday, February 14, 2011

"lifes a grind"

Life's tough by its self but, with all of the troubles of my social life is adding on to it makes it more stressful. One of the things I look forward to most in my day is climbing the stairs to the art room and coming into the warm, welcoming environment. It's some where were I don't have to be the absolute jock that every body claims to be. It's a place where I can be my self and let my artistic side come out and take over, even though some days it is difficult for me to focus. On days that I can not focus you let me do some thing else thats productive but different at the same time. I can not tell you how much I appreciate this. It has really made a difference in the times that I needed some one to understand and no one else was. I am not looking forward to my five academic classes next term, but I feel with the patience art has tough me, I will be able succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment