Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Art 21 #2

Cindy Shermen did not mean to become a serious artist but with a few minutes playing around with her new camra. She likes to make potraits of stereo typical examples of different people. This is very interesting to me because I like to hear different views on stereo type of people. In this video she attempted making a common Upper East Side older women. She has many different props for these types of art projects. She is a very interesting person because she has a dream job that she loves. This is not a typical, high paying job but it's a person loving what they do and living their own unique dream.


Paul McCarthy is an artist that likes to create blow up sculptures. I can not say this is terribly interesting to me but it has advanced my views on how many types of arts their are. Paul also works with his son that, they both enjoy their work and working with each other even more. Every body has different types fantasy about what they want to do for a living and I have to say, this is one of the most interesting type.

No comments:

Post a Comment