Monday, October 18, 2010

Mid-term

I feel my engagement in this class has been excellent, I have been focused and doing my tasks with out problems. Now not to say I don't have any difficult on some days because I do. Some days I have had so much difficulties focussing I some times take a break because I feel an artist can not preform under stress. I have finished most in-class projects you have assigned. This is mostly because I work at a much quicker pace than other people. When working in the sketch book, I have come to realize that it is a great resorse for me to work in. This is because I work at such a pace that its very easy for me to get ideas in and out of my head very quickly so what's great about the sketch book is I can fire back and fourth from drawing to drawing working on them as much as I want. On Tuesday mornings we usually go to drop every thing and draw. This can be very bi-polar for me because some times where going at a fast pace (the changing items) and some times we have to spend 1 hour on an object that does not interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment