Monday, October 4, 2010

Found Images Collage Reflection

The concept I worked on in this project was originally going to be a gatorade advertisement; until I looked through more magazines and came to the conclusion that it should be more like a collage which was a difficult task for me because it was so daunting. In the end I decided to make the whole college a basketball panda being shot into a hoop with countless fans surrounding it. Making the panda was as difficult cutting out 60 heads. Never the less I thought my final product came out not as good as it would of in my head. This could be because I am not very artistic and it is difficult to get my ideas out of my head and on the paper to neatly. In my opinion my most successful part of this project was making it look like their was a lot of fans in the stands.

No comments:

Post a Comment